| Operdador, Ordis no logra entender este idioma...|
Una Traducción es necesaria. Puede ayudar al aportar una traducción.
Permaneciendo bajo la luz, Mirage causa graves daños, mientras que las sombras hacen que sea difícil de seguir y aún más difícil de herir.
|Fuerza:115% / 125% / 150% / 200% (maximum damage bonus)|
25% / 40% / 60% / 75% (maximum damage reduction)
|Duración:10 / 13 / 18 / 20 s|
- Mirage adapts to the lighting conditions of her surroundings, gaining a maximum of 115% / 125% / 150% / 200% weapon damage while bathed in light, or reducing incoming damage by a maximum of 25% / 40% / 60% / 75% and reducing enemy accuracy while in the shadows. The effect lasts for 10 / 13 / 18 / 20 seconds.
- Maximum damage bonus and damage reduction are affected by Power Strength, and the damage reduction cannot exceed 95% under any circumstances.
- The damage buff grants a multiplicative bonus that's applied to a weapon's total damage (e.g., with a maxed Intensify and a weapon that inflicts 250 total damage, a rank-3 Eclipse will increase the weapon's total damage to a maximum of 250 × (1 + 2 × 1.3) = 900).
- The amount of bonus damage or damage reduction gained is determined by environmental lighting at Mirage's current position.
- Duration is affected by Power Duration.
- Mirage is encased in a white reflective surface while in light. Her body partially fades away and emits smoke while in shadows.
- Holograms from Hall of Mirrors do not gain Eclipse's damage bonus.
- The damage bonus from Eclipse does not apply to any damage bonus from elemental augments like Shock Trooper; both will be applied separately.
- Mirage can resist knockdown during the casting delay.
- Casting delay of 1 second.
- Can be recast while active to refresh the duration.
- Artículo principal: Total Eclipse
- The Total Eclipse augment allows you to share the bonus with your team, to devastating affect on frames with damage based abilities.
- As both Overload and Sound Quake can destroy light fixtures when used, this can be used to constantly take advantage of Eclipse's defense bonus by greatly lowering the amount of light in the current area.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Power Duration increases duration to 56.4 seconds.
- Has no negative effect on this ability.
- Maximized Power Efficiency reduces cost to 6.25 energy.
- Reduces duration to 8 seconds.
- Maximized Power Range has no positive effect on this ability.
- Reduces maximum damage bonus to 80% and maximum damage reduction to 30%.
- Maximized Power Strength increases maximum damage bonus to 598% and maximum damage reduction to 95%.
- Increases cost to 38.75 energy.
- Reduces duration to 14.5 seconds.