Última edición, 03-02-2018 por JARVIII
Propaganda Drones are Grineer flying drones with flapping, accordion-like wings deployed by Vay Hek's Terra Frame that bolster the abilities of nearby Grineer units while debuffing Tenno. While identical in appearance to Orbital Strike Drones, Propaganda Drones have teal coloration.
- Propaganda Drones should be priority targets as their aura can impair players while buffing Consejero Vay Hek and other Grineer forces in the area.
- Unlike other Grineer automatons like Rollers or Regulators that are considered Machinery, Propaganda Drones have Robotic as their primary hit points.
- Nyx's Mind Control will cause the drone to buff allies and debuff enemies. The buff will also heal nearby Tenno for 3 health per second.
- A Gift Of The Lotus Alert that appeared on January 23, 2015 featured Propaganda Drones as the only Grineer enemy on the mission.
- Vay Hek can deploy up to 2 Propaganda Drones at once, which hover slowly above the field. They constantly emit a field that buffs the damage and defenses of any nearby Grineer. At the same time, Tenno within range have their maximum shields reduced.
| ||Escenario||The Law of Retribution (Nightmare)||Escaneos de Códice||10|
|Arma|| Morale Booster|
|Estadísticas||Botín de Mod||None|
| + - - -- -|
- -- - - -
- - -
|Armadura de Ferrita||25 (Eximus)|
| + + - -- -|
- - - -- -
- - -
Disruptor Drones are special type of Grineer drones that only appears in the nightmare version of The Law of Retribution. As a support unit, they usually float across the battlefield while spreading the nullifier field. Like Isolator Bursa's nullifier field, players can shoot through the field, serving only as a support field.
They were added in Actualización 16.5.
- Vay Hek, the Grineer boss that launches these drones.
- Orbital Strike Drone, another drone that Vay Hek can launch.