|Capacidad de Escudo||50|
|Puntuación del Cónclave||Desconocido|
|Arma por Defecto||Vulklok|
|Rango Base de Focalización||40m|
|Mods de Diriga|| Disparo calculado |
Bobina de arco eléctrico
El Diriga es un Centinela Grineer pre-equipado con el Vulklok como su arma por defecto, lo que le permite escoger de objetivos a distancias largas o constantemente aturdir a los objetivos de cierre a distancia.
|Disparo calculado||Sentinel charges a powerful shot and fires at the first enemy in sight.|
|Pulso eléctrico||Sentinel continually zaps a nearby enemy, trapping them in a stunned state.|
|Bobina de arco eléctrico||Sentinel will zap multiple enemies within range.|
|List of Sentinel Mods|
|Requisitos de Fabricación|
|Tiempo: 24 hrs|
|Mercado Precio: 75||Planos Precio: 100.000|
- Electro Pulse links to a target and delivers a constant
- Artículo principal: Category:Diriga Sentinel Build
See the user build section for builds using this sentinel.
- The term diriga is a form (specifically, a singular present subjunctive) of the Latin term dirigere, meaning to direct or lead. The word is the root for terms like dirigible, describing an airship.
- Compared to most Sentinels the Diriga is considerably cruder in design, particularly the balloons to keep it aloft and cables dangling from underneath, conforming with the aesthetic of similar Grineer drones such as the Regulator.
- The design of the Diriga resembles a Portuguese man o' war, a jellyfish-like organism with a distinctive "sail" on its body.
- Its arsenal of weapons that deal
- The Diriga is the first sentinel that has asymmetrical wing ports, with the left port much lower on the body than the right port.
- Badges are also on the front and back of the sentinel, not on its sides. The front one in particular can end up covered by mask attachments.
- The Diriga is the first Sentinel since the Carrier whose blueprint can be purchased straight from the Market, roughly a 2-year gap between their releases. Sentinels released between that period had their blueprints limited to Clan Research (Djinn and Helios), the Void (Wyrm Prime and Carrier Prime), or through other sources (Prisma Shade).
- The Diriga is the first sentinel to have three default precepts, and the second sentinel after Helios with three unique precepts total.
- Diriga is the only sentinel that requires Argon Crystals to build.