Última edición, 04-02-2018 por JARVIII
Loot Detector will display resources, lootable canisters, chests, crates, and lootable corpses (which only appear during the self-destruction environmental hazard) on the mini-map for all players on a mission, as well as locate Medallions in Syndicate Alert Missions and Resource Cache in Sabotage missions. It will not display lockers or dropped blueprints.
Loot Detector will also highlight mod objects as bright yellow/bright gold on the floor. The distance at which mods are highlighted is limited by the rank of the Loot Detector mod.
Loot Detector is obtained through Alert missions.
- When in a mission with other players, resources picked up by a player will not disappear from the mini-map until every player in that mission has picked it up.
- Due to the random generation of every map, and also the Containers within them, you will be able to see Containers that you are unable to get to, especially at Rank 4 and above, due to them being in a location that may appear near but is only accessible from a different area of the map.
- Will stack with a fully ranked for a total detection range of 72 meters.
- Vertical range of detection is capped at 12 meters making the area of detection a flat disk.
- As of The Silver Grove, both Loot Detector and Animal Instinct do not highlight mods through walls.
- Before it was officially released, for a short time after Actualización 10.6, this mod could have been acquired via Transmutation. This was due to a bug where all mods, including unreleased ones, became obtainable through transmutation. This has since been fixed, but players who obtained the mod this way were allowed to keep them.
- , the personal version.
- Animal Instinct, a companion mod that provides loot radar and enemy radar.