Última edición, 15-04-2018 por JARVIII
Detectar vulnerabilidad is a Sentinel precept that allows the Helios Sentinel to reveal weakspots on enemies that have had previously completed Codex scans. Hitting an enemy in the highlighted weakspot will apply a damage multiplier.
- This mod can be acquired from Cephalon Simaris for 75,000.
- Initially this mod was not tradeable, however it is now able to be acquired via Trading provided you have a duplicate of the mod (similar to Santuario).
- Enemies must have a completed codex entry prior to entering the mission to be eligible to be marked with a weakspot.
- Marking an enemy with a weakspot does not consume a Codex Scanner charge and it is not necessary to have equipped for Detect Vulnerability to function.
- The Sentinel will randomly select a single enemy within 30 meters to mark.
- The mark appears as a highlight in the Sentinel's energy color, visible to all members of the Sentinel owner's squad on a randomly selected enemy body part.
- The mark has a 'fade-in' time of approximately 0.5 seconds and a duration of 9.5 seconds at max rank.
- The mark will remain for the duration even if the target moves further than 30 meters away after being marked, unless the target is killed.
- Selecting a target to mark takes the Sentinel approximately 2 seconds from when an enemy comes within range or after the previous mark expires.
- The damage increase stacks multiplicatively with body part multipliers.
- Although the precept functions similarly to Banshee's Sonar ability, the highlighted weakspot is smaller and will not trigger .