Última edición, 19-03-2018 por JARVIII
Derviche carmesí es un mod de guardia para espadas, specializing in strong spinning attacks that can hit adjacent enemies or deal multiple strikes against a single foe, sacrificing mobility and speed. Combos executed in this stance are notable for their high damage multiplier.
Can be equipped on:
✓ denotes weapon with matching Stance polarity
|Combo Name||Button Combination|
|In Air +|
|Wall Dash +|
|Knockdowned Enemy +|
- The first three combos deal 200% bonus damage on the three initial attacks, for a total of 300% total damage.
- The final strike of Coiling Impale will prompt a Counterattack finisher, effectively adding one more hit to the combo.
- Counterattack finishers from the front also have the additional effect of knockdown, prompting a ground finisher.
- The combos for this Stance slow the weapon's attack speed greatly. This does not affect quick-melee.
- Since the stance does not affect quick melee's attacks, the damage boost possessed by all of its combos also are not added to quick melee attacks - In order to deal bonus damage from Crimson Dervish, the sword must be the active weapon.
- Twisting Flurry and Coiling Impale can be initiated by holding down their respective combo buttons first - and respectively - then pressing repeatedly. This makes them easier to initiate than many other combos.
- The final strike of Coiling Impale has a very small hit box and as such it is recommended to use melee auto-targeting to ensure a hit.
- The name of the mod is probably a reference to the Turkish dance of the Whirling Dervishes.
- Crimson Dervish was a reward on a 24-hour alert on Friday, 12 September 2014 as part of the "Back To School" Special Alerts Week.
- Fénix de hierro, a fast-paced stance for Swords, in PvE.
- Reminiscencia vengativa, another stance for Swords, in PvE.
- Acero naciente, a PvP-only Sword stance devised for Conclave.