Última edición, 02-10-2017 por JARVIII
The Rakta Dark Dagger is the Syndicate variant of the Dark Dagger, available from the Red Veil. While held, It reduces visibility and restores shields or grants overshields when damaging a target afflicted by
This weapon deals
- Innate combination elemental enables up to 2 more combination elementals on the weapon, such as
- Tied for fastest attack speed (with Ceramic Dagger) and highest damage (with Karyst) for single daggers.
- Can use the Dark Dagger-exclusive Gleaming Blight mod.
- Can use the dagger-exclusive Covert Lethality mod.
- Innate bonus suited to stealth gameplay, as well as being synergistic with the weapon's damage type.
- Has a
- Stance slot has
slot, matches Homing Fang stance.
- Small jump attack radius.
- This attack cannot knockdown enemies, but has a higher chance for a
Invalid proc than basic attacks.
- Very short range.
- Low critical chance and multiplier.
- Enemies under
Invalid procs will alert nearby enemies if they are not killed quickly, limiting stealth effectiveness if enemies are not dealt Lethal Damage. Comparisons ERROR: Could not find Dark Dagger
- The Rakta Dark Dagger can be acquired by reaching the Rank of Exalted with Red Veil, and spending
- Syndicate weapons can be also be acquired via Trading, but only for unranked copies without Forma and Orokin Catalyst installed.
- Players must have a Mastery Rank of at least 8 to acquire any Syndicate melee weapon, either through trading or through the Syndicates themselves.
- When held, the Rakta Dark Dagger reduces the range where enemies can spot the player by 33%. For example, while undetected a player will normally be spotted from 15 meters away, whereas holding the Rakta Dark Dagger will make the enemy spot the player from 10 meters away.
- When held, attacking an enemy afflicted by a
- Covert Lethality complements the Rakta Dark Dagger's stealth passive quite well, allowing players to finish off enemies with a decreased likelihood of being spotted.
- Gleaming Blight is compatible with this weapon, making it more likely to deal
Invalid procs and allow the player to restore shields for every attack.
- Alternatively, bring weapons or abilities that can easily generate
Invalid procs such as the alternative fire of Mutalist Quanta.
- Take care however, that the radial explosion will alert any enemies not killed. Due to the range and uncontrollable nature of this attack, the stealth properties of the dagger may be limited.