Última edición, 03-10-2017 por JARVIII
Crepúsculo astral es un mod de guardia para Glaives, featuring highly mobile spins and sweeping slashes.
Can be equipped on:
✓ denotes weapon with matching Stance polarity
|Combo Name||Button Combination|
|In Air +|
|Wall Dash +|
|Knockdowned Enemy +|
- Astral Twilight was initially offered as a reward from completing the Overtake Tactical Alert, which was active from January 22, 2015 to January 26, 2015.
- Dropped by Denial Bursas.
- Astral Twilight is also offered as a periodic item for sale by Baro Ki'Teer, costing
- Alters the quick attacks of its melee class to perform the first three attacks of Midnight Cloud.
- Midnight Cloud's second attack throws the weapon a short distance away, allowing it to hit enemies further away than its standard range. This is the first instance of a basic combo having such a feature.
- Midnight Cloud can be used with quick melee (using melee with a weapon equipped), making it the first stance that allows it to be thrown without initiating a special combo and one that can be utilized with quick melee.
- The third attack of Falling Star involves a spinning dash that deals guaranteed
Invalid proc on hit.
- Falling Star's reverse flipping dash in its fourth attack will ragdoll away enemies that it hits.
- The charge attack shares the same name as its second attack, Falling Star.
- The existence of this mod was leaked in Actualización 15.0, when it made appearances in the loading screen and the Codex. It was also available from mod packs and transmutation for a short time before it was patched in Revisión 15.5.2. Astral Twilight was formally introduced in Actualización 15.11.
- This was the first Stance mod that did not drop from enemy units, but instead rewarded from a Tactical Alert.