|+ + +++ ‐‐ ‐‐|
|Multiplicador Base||Head: 2.0x|
|Escaneos del Códice||30|
Runners are white-ish Infested Corpus Crewmen that make up the second most common enemy type of the Infested. Like Leapers, Chargers and Volatile Runners, they can lob Infested mass at players who they cannot reach, but otherwise have swipe attacks like the other Crewman Infested do. The Runner was introduced in Plantilla:Ver.
Visually, a Leaper is one of the least disfigured of the Infested types, alongside Leapers and their volatile variant, with most of the Crewman's form still intact as well as most of their suit. However, one leg has dissolved completely and replaced with an Infested stump, as well a missing finger on the left hand. Most notably however, is the right arm which was attached to the head and then fused to the body by overgrowth of Infested mass, with a tentacle acting as its replacement. Although almost identical to the other Crewmen Infested, their tentacle appears to be more savage, slightly bigger in size and more bulky.
- Runners are found in the most numbers during Infested Survival missions.
- They have a small chance to be found in a cell in a Rescue mission.
- They can throw balls of Infested mass at players they can't reach with melee, although this attack does not deal toxin and thus does not ignore shields. It will however do sizable amounts of damage especially when stacked with groups of other Infested that also throw it.
- Before Plantilla:Ver, Volatile Runners were called Runners.
- They were actually showcased well before they were introduced into the game in Saryn's codex entry, alongside Leapers and Volatile Runners.
|Caminante||Cargador • Corredor • Corredor Volátil • Larva • Saltador •|
|Arrastrado||Arrastrado • Arrastrado Nauseabundo • Arrastrado Tóxico • Arrastrado Eléctrico • Arrastrado Escupidor|
|Antiguo||Sanador Antiguo • Disruptor Antiguo • Tóxico Antiguo|
|Phorid • Lephantis|