Última edición, 15-03-2018 por JARVIII
|Requisitos de Fabricación|
|Tiempo: 24 hrs|
|Precio: 175||Precio: 20,000|
CharacteristicsEditarThis weapon deals primarily
- High magazine size.
- Fast reload speed relative to magazine size.
- High armor.
- No health.
- Short wind-up time in which the Cestra fires slowly, similar to the Supra.
- Projectiles have travel time, between the Dera and the Supra.
- High recoil when fully spooled.
- Poor Ammo economy. It is advised to use Pistol Ammo Mutation.
- Low status chance.
- Low critical chance.
Configuraciones para el armaEditar
- Revisa una configuración del arma para ver como los jugadores modifican esta arma.
- Revisa guías para la configuración del arma para guías sobre cómo usar esta arma de forma efectiva.
- Para más ayuda general con armas, navega por guía para armas.
- Despite the high rate of fire, there is a significant and mandatory pause between releasing the fire button and being able to fire again, limiting the Cestra's ability to fire single shots or short bursts.
- If you are planning to make extensive use of this weapon, Heated Charge and/or Expel Infested will be necessary to fight the Infested; as this weapon has no Razor Shot nor Maim will have any effect.
- Pistol Ammo Mutation (or its Primed counterpart), Trick Mag, Pistol Scavenger or Team Ammo Restores will be necessary to counteract the high rate of ammo consumption.
- While having good base accuracy, the Cestra has significant recoil that scatters its shots, making it ineffective for long range shooting. Steady Hands is a must if one plans to utilize the Cestra's high base accuracy effectively.
- To counteract the pause that occurs between releasing and pressing the fire button, use fire rate mods like Gunslinger or Torrente letal
- The Cestra's barrel rotates slowly clockwise when not in use, and spins faster as it is fired.
- The reload animation consists of the player pulling out the barrel, flipping it and reinserting it back into the Cestra, oddly making the revolving barrel the magazine itself.
- This may suggest that the cylinder may be composed of two separate batteries; one used to fire plasma shots while the other is collecting energy from ammunition reserve of the user.
- The Cestra's may be a numeral-derived name, just like other Corpus-designed weapons released around the time: the Tetra, which has a barrel with four blocks attached and a "quad-chambered magazine"; and the Penta, which has a five-grenade magazine. Cestra may be a corruption of Sexa-/Sext-, from sixth, and has a rotating section with six blocks.
- While Tetra- and Penta- are Greek numeral prefixes, Sexa-/Sext- is a Latin numeral prefix. The appropriate Greek prefix would be Hexa-.
- Currently, the Cestra and its counterparts (Dual Cestra and Secura Dual Cestra) cannot increase the damage of Antimatter Drop.
- When holding a Datamass in a mission, the Datamass will spin whilst reloading.
- Supra, the Rifle version of this weapon.
- Dual Cestra, the dual wield version of this weapon.
- Secura Dual Cestra, the custom dual wield version of this weapon, used by The Perrin Sequence.