Última edición, 12-10-2017 por JARVIII
The Caustacyst is an Infested Scythe available through clan research. Aside from dealing
Invalid damage, its Charge Attacks create a trail of sludge that damages and staggers enemies who walk into it.
|Requisitos de Fabricación|
|Tiempo: 24 hrs|
|Mercado Precio: 230||Planos Precio: 50.000|
|Laboratorio Bio • 3.000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
CharacteristicsThis weapon deals primarily
stance polarity matches Stalking Fan. Disadvantages:
- Proto Shields.
- Low critical hit chance.
- Innate Grineer, allowing for Alloy Armor, pairing with
- It appears that the Caustacyst may be a pair of infested Dual Kamas, fused together.
- Charge attack is not effected by Reach or Primed Reach.
- Should be noted that the Caustacyst's charge attack has a much higher crit chance than a regular attack.
- When using the charge attack it emits a flying Arc(resembling an Exalted Blade slash) that does a large amount of damage, this is shortly followed by a corrosive pool that applies a DoT as well as a stun.
- First melee weapon to do innate
Galería de Diseños de Caustacyst
- Embolist, a secondary pistol that shares the same theme.
- Paracyst, a primary weapon that shares the same theme.
|Armas • Daño • Comparar Todo • Cosméticos|