¡Interferencia de bloqueo de anuncios detectada!
Wikia es un sitio libre de uso que hace dinero de la publicidad. Contamos con una experiencia modificada para los visitantes que utilizan el bloqueo de anuncios
Wikia no es accesible si se han hecho aún más modificaciones. Si se quita el bloqueador de anuncios personalizado, la página cargará como se esperaba.
Concentra energía letal dentro de un objetivo y la proyecta hacia el exterior, dañando al objetivo y a los enemigos cercanos.
|Fuerza:150 / 200 / 300 / 500 (initial damage)|
75 / 85 / 100 / 150 (projectile damage)
3 / 4 / 5 / 6 (projectiles)
|Duración:12 s (projectile duration)|
|Alcance:20 / 30 / 40 / 50 m (cast range)|
5 / 7.5 / 10 / 12.5 m (projectile range)
- Oberon deals 150 / 200 / 300 / 500 damage to a single target within a range of 20 / 30 / 40 / 50 meters and subjects them to x18pxConfusion (100% chance) and Knockdown.
- Damage type is 50% x18px Impact and 50% x18px Radiation.
- Damage is affected by Power Strength.
- Confusion causes an enemy to attack the nearest unit, friend or foe, and to become targeted by their allies for 12 seconds.
- Duration of confusion is not affected by Power Duration.
- Cast range is affected by Power Range.
- Additionally, the target emits 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 projectiles that seek out enemies within a range of 5 / 7.5 / 10 / 12.5 meters, over a duration of 12 seconds. Each projectile deals 75 / 85 / 100 / 150 x18px Radiation damage, staggers the target, and inflicts them with x18px Weaken.
- Damage and number of projectiles are affected by Power Strength.
- Weakened enemies deal 30% less damage over a duration of 6 seconds.
- Projectile duration is affected by Power Duration, whereas Weakened duration is not.
- Projectile range is affected by Power Range.
- If there are more projectiles than enemies in range, the remainder will fire in random directions, bouncing off of any environmental surface they come in contact with.
- Projectiles that have not locked on to enemies within their initial homing range will home in on the first nearby enemy they pass.
- Multiple projectiles from a single cast can hit the same enemy if they travel close enough to the target after bouncing.
- Smite is a one-handed ability, and as such it will not interrupt full actions such as reloading, shooting, or charging weapons.
- Cast Smite while shooting or charging your weapon to maximize your offensive output.
- Smite's x18px Impact / x18px Radiation damage type is particularly effective vs Corpus Shields and Grineer Alloy Armor, while being less effective against most types of Infested units.
- The x18pxWeaken effect from Smite's seeking projectiles lowers the threat of nearby enemies by decreasing the damage they can deal.
- Try using Smite's guaranteed x18pxConfusion to misdirect enemies by turning a high-threat target and nearby foes against each other.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Power Duration increases the projectile duration to 33.84 seconds.
- Reduces the cast range to 17 meters and the projectile range to 4.25 meters.
- Maximized Power Efficiency reduces the cost to 6.25 energy.
- Reduces the projectile duration to 4.8 seconds.
- Maximized Power Range increases the cast range to 125 meters and the projectile range to 31.25 meters.
- Reduces the initial damage to 200, the projectile damage to 60, and the projectile count to 2.
- Maximized Power Strength increases the initial damage to 1495, the projectile damage to 448.5, and the projectile count to 17.
- Increases the cost to 38.75 energy.
- Reduces the projectile duration to 8.7 seconds.