Última edición, 15-03-2018 por JARVIII
The Castanas are a throwing type secondary weapons with an electrical detonation charge that can be detonated remotely by using the secondary fire, much like the Penta. Although lacking in throwing speed like other thrown weapons, they can be stacked up to six then detonated all at once to create a wide array of crowd controlling opportunities, thanks to their electrical explosion and chaining effects.
|Requisitos de Fabricación|
|Tiempo: 12 hrs|
|Precio: 175||Precio: 15,000|
|Laboratorio Tenno 3,000|
|Tiempo: 72 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
CharacteristicsEditarThis weapon deals
- High base damage.
- Ammo efficient.
- If stuck to any surface, has 100% chance to proc
- Silent, even if the projectile hits the enemy.
- User can detonate charges on command, giving the player precise timing in detonation.
- Up to six charges can be ready for detonation at the same time.
- Two Polarities.
- Has base damage type of
- Equipping with the Ogris, Torid, or Penta will increase their overall ammo capacity.
- Deals Robotic or Machinery-type foes but not others unless properly modded.
- Damage cannot be increased with
- Explosions can damage the user (albeit at only 30% damage).
- Low magazine size.
- Low ammo capacity size of 30.
- Has slow travel time (25m/s), making it difficult to land an accurate shot at long distances.
- Projectiles fly in an arc, making it difficult to use at long range.
- Can only have six charges out at once.
- Extra projectiles generated by Multishot will count towards the limit of six charges.
- Low critical chance.
- Castanas, comparado a Castanas Sancti:
Configuraciones para el armaEditar
- Revisa una configuración del arma para ver como los jugadores modifican esta arma.
- Revisa guías para la configuración del arma para guías sobre cómo usar esta arma de forma efectiva.
- Para más ayuda general con armas, navega por guía para armas.
- The normal animation and arc behaves similar to other thrown secondary weapons.
- Castanas can stun-lock bosses such as Lech Kril.
- Primary fire throws the Castanas, secondary fire detonates them.
- Charges will stick to any surface (enemies, allies, companions, etc.); after sticking, they will proc
- When thrown while running backwards, it is possible that they can stick to your Sentinel or your Frame itself.
- This guaranteed
- Throws that were made by the left hand are further from reticle by a few degrees to the bottom compared to the right hand.
- Can not proc
- When Fuerza magnum is added, the Castanas will begin to spread apart on throws if Multishot mods are applied. This may be helpful for combating the small blast radius they have by spacing them slightly apart from each other.
- The Castanas are currently subject to a bug that dramatically increases projectile spread when using multishot mods. Equipping a low-rank Fuerza magnum will fix this.
- Throwing these at an Arctic Eximus snowglobe and detonating them will kill the Eximus.
- Castanas thrown by Mirage's illusions from Hall of Mirrors will not interfere with the maximum amount of armed Castanas at a given time.
- Caution should be taken when this weapon possesses elemental damages such as
- As a Nyx, throwing several Castanas to the floor, casting Absorb on top of them and detonating them makes a good (and fast) combo for an instantly "charged" Absorb with the right build.
- Mirage's Hall of Mirrors can be used to increase the number of Castanas that can be planted, but the holograms' Castanas will detonate a few seconds after impact; though they will not damage the player and can still also be detonated manually in the given time they are active.
- If you are willing to take the damage, you can detonate the Castanas right on top of yourself by pressing the fire and secondary fire keys at the same time. This technique is useful for Link + Blessing Combo.
- Note that as of Actualización 13.3, the Link + Blessing Combo is less effective, due to the fact that Blessing doesn't confer invulnerability any longer.
- The Castanas are the first thrown secondary weapon that delivers Area of Effect damage.
- The detonation feature is similar to that of the Penta grenade launcher, which also allowed users to detonate on command.
- The word Castañas means "chestnuts" in Spanish, judging how the knives are thrown, then "open" themselves, revealing their explosive cores.
- The Castanas are the first throwable weapon of its kind to be thrown in "Semi-auto".
- Castanas thrown at the shield of a Nullifier Crewman or Corrupted Nullifier will bounce off and land in another location.
- If Multishot is modded onto the Castanas in any way and happens to activate, the castanas thrown will travel in widely different directions, landing far away from the intended target.
- This can be counteracted with Fuerza magnum
See also Editar
- Sancti Castanas, the New Loka custom version.
- Talons, explosive bombs that work much like the Castanas