- No debe confundirse con el mod, Caminante de Fuego.
|Caminante de Fuego|
Enciende un rastro de llamas, abrasando enemigos y purificando aliados.
Energy Drain: 5 s-1
|Fuerza:50 / 100 / 150 / 200 (damage per second)|
500 / 750 / 1000 / 1250 (explosion damage)
15% / 15% / 20% / 20% (speed bonus)
|Duración:5 / 6 / 7.5 / 10 s (flame duration)|
|Alcance:3 / 4 / 5 / 6 m (explosion radius)|
- Nezha ignites the ground beneath his feet with his Wind Fire Wheels, gaining a 15% / 15% / 20% / 20% movement speed bonus and leaving behind a trail of fire that lasts for 5 / 6 / 7.5 / 10 seconds. Enemies that walk over the flames are dealt 50 / 100 / 150 / 200 x18px Heat damage per second with each instance of damage having a 10% / 25% / 50% / ? status chance. Allies that walk over the flames will have their status effects removed.
- Damage per second is affected by Power Strength, while the movement speed bonus is not.
- Instances of damage occur in half-second intervals.
- x18px Heat status effect deals 50% of Fire Walker's base damage per tick over 7 ticks in 6 seconds. Ignited enemies will also panic and flail around for a brief period.
- Flame duration is affected by Power Duration.
- Flames can be formed in mid-air but only while bullet jumping. Falling will not leave behind any flames.
- Fire Walker drains 5 energy per second while active and will remain active until Nezha's energy is depleted, or the ability is deactivated by pressing the ability key again (default
- Activation cost is affected by Power Efficiency, and the energy drain is affected by Power Efficiency and Power Duration.
- Nezha cannot replenish energy using Team Energy Restores, Energy Siphon, the Rift Plane, or Trinity's Energy Vampire while Fire Walker is active; however, Energy Orbs can still replenish energy even while the ability is active.
- If Fire Walker is active when using Blazing Chakram's teleportation, Fire Walker will detonate at the destination and deal 500 / 750 / 1000 / 1250 x18px Heat damage with a 10% / 25% / 50% / ? status chance within a radius of 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 meters. Fire Walker will be deactivated in the process.
- Cast delay of 1 second is affected by Natural Talent.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Power Duration increases flame duration to 28.2 seconds and reduces energy drain to ~1.773 energy per second.
- Reduces explosion radius to 2.04 meters.
- Maximized Power Efficiency reduces activation cost to 6.25 energy and energy drain to 1.25 energy per second.
- Reduces flame duration to 4 seconds
- Maximized Power Range increases explosion radius to 15 meters.
- Reduces damage to 80 per second and explosion damage to 500.
- Maximized Power Strength increases damage to 598 per second and explosion damage to 3737.5.
- Increases activation cost to 38.75 energy, energy drain to 8.75 energy per second, and reduces flame duration to 7.25 seconds.