Drover Bursa is one of the three types of Bursa introduced in Operation False Profit, geared toward heavy artillery. The back side of a Drover Bursa holds a hackable console, which can only be accessed after the Bursa is defeated, and which allows Tenno to turn it against the enemy for a short duration before expiring. Having been added as regular enemies in Revisión 18.4.10, they have a high chance of spawning on Pluto, Neptune, Europa, Jupiter, Phobos, and Venus, whenever alarms are triggered in a Corpus mission.
- Shooting the Console, located from its behind, yields tripled damage to the Bursa variants.
- Bursas have notably less maneuverability compared to the MOA variants as they require to tuck themselves before turning with their wheels in combat.
- The Drover Bursa is equipped with a variety of heavy weapons, which include missile launchers, grenade launchers capable of launching volleys of explosive grenades, and orb launchers to gradually damage enemy within its range, similar to the Sapping Osprey.
- Among the three Bursa types, this makes the Drover Bursa an offensive type.
- The Drover Bursa uses two Riot Shields which it can deploy by huddling them together to prevent being stunned or knocked back by Warframe powers and abilities. Unlike its two other counterparts, the Drover Bursa can move even with its shields deployed, albeit at a slower pace than normal.
- Drover Bursa do not run as often as other Bursas, instead they opt to slide as they keep their shields facing the Tenno as best they can.
- Drover Bursa projects a short-range aura that reduces Tenno armor.
- Drover Bursa has increased resistance against stunning and crowd control abilities.
- Once alarms are active, a random Bursa will spawn every 45 to 90 seconds. Requires more testing
- Bursa will not spawn on normal missions below level 15 – Venus, Phobos and Jupiter. This stipulation is ignored if it is a Nightmare mission or an endless mission (Defense, Excavation, Interception, Survival).
- Initiating and failing a hack sequence will result in a Invalid proc that drains the Warframe's energy.
- As of Lunaro, hacked Bursas will now have a higher chance of dropping mods.
- The Bursa was originally known as the Riot MOA, and is one of the winning fanmade designs from the Enemies of the Tenno contest, created by player Volkovyi aka Liger Inuzuka.
- Bursa is a Medieval Latin word meaning "purse", this may be a reference to it 'closing up' to engage its defensive state. It also means "stock exchange" in several languages.
- They made a reappearance during the Black Seed tactical alert as allies in the final mission against the Juggernaut Behemoth.
- The Drover appears to possess a propulsion system stationed beneath the main body. This could be what allows it to move while huddled, since this is absent on the other two models.
- Operation False Profit, the Event that introduced the Drover Bursa.
- Denial Bursa, the defensive-oriented Bursa type.
- Isolator Bursa, the support-oriented Bursa type.
|Tripulantes||Comba • Tripulante • Tripulante Detron • Tripulante de Élite • Tripulante Anulador • Tripulante Aguijón • Scrambus • Tripulante Francotirador • Técnico Corpus|
|Caminantes||Anti MOA • Bursa Negador • Bursa Arriero • MOA Híbrido • Bursa Aislador • MOA • MOA Cañón Eléctrico • MOA Onda de Choque|
|Halietos||Dron de Ataque • Halieto Sanguijuela • Halieto Lynx • Halieto Mina • Halieto Oxium • Dron Buscador • Halieto Extenuador • Halieto Protector|
|Utilidad||Objetivo Corpus • Torreta Corpus • Barrera Láser • Torreta Lynx • Nemes • Portador de Energía • Ratel • Cámara de Seguridad • Guardia|
|Archwing||Dron de Ataque • Portanaves • Mina de Estasis Corpus • Corveta • Fragata • Gox • Dron Langosta • Explorador Penta • Explorador Quanta • Explorador|
|Alad V • Ambulas • La Manada de Hienas • Jackal • Lynx • Raptors • Razorback • El Sargento • Cazador Zanuka|