Invoca un aluvión de furia líquida
|Fuerza:50 / 75 / 100 / 150|
|Duración:2 / 3 / 4 / 5 s|
|Alcance:∞ (cast range)|
3 / 5 / 8 / 10 m (barrage radius)
- Hydroid marks a location, calling forth an artillery barrage-like salvo of water blasts from above to strike enemies within a radius of 3 / 5 / 8 / 10 meters for 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 seconds. The water blasts impact at a rate of 4 per second, and each water blast inflicts 50 / 75 / 100 / 150
Invalid damage within an area of effect.
- The barrage distinctly resembles a salvo of cannon-fire from an old warship. Like said salvo, it is not terribly accurate, but can threaten a wide area for several seconds and an enemy can be struck multiple times.
- Water blasts have a high chance to strike both grounded and airborne targets directly.
- Tapping the button (default
) initiates the ability cast immediately, while holding the button highlights the barrage area around the aiming reticle in Hydroid's energy color, allowing free aim before releasing the hotkey to cast Tempest Barrage at the target location.
- The barrage will be centered on the spot where the reticle is pointing up to the first solid object within view. This allows Tempest Barrage to be cast at distant locations as long as one has line of sight. Note that it tends to fall short if cast through a door or gateway.
- The barrage spot is decided immediately upon beginning the cast; you can move the reticle freely during the cast animation without changing the target location.
- When cast on Snow Globe it will not be able to strike through it, but when cast within it will fall through it normally.
- Cast animation is affected by Natural Talent. Casting interrupts movement and other actions.
- Can be recast while active to create multiple instances.
- Using range mods increases the area that bolts will fall. In this way, you can use its utility to knock things down in a large radius.
- Conversely, reducing the range with a corrupted mod will concentrate the area that the bolts will fall, allowing better concentration of damage.
- Because it does primarily Impact damage, it is extremely useful against the Corpus.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Power Duration increases duration to 14.1 seconds.
- Reduces barrage radius to 3.4 meters.
- Maximized Power Efficiency reduces cost to 6.25 energy.
- Reduces duration to 2 seconds.
- Maximized Power Range increases barrage radius to 25 meters.
- Reduces damage to 60 per water blast.
- Maximized Power Strength increases damage to 448.5 per water blast.
- Increases cost to 38.75 energy.
- Reduces duration to 3.625 seconds.