Entrada del CÓDICE: Basolk Gemelas
Estos, pequeñas hachas desagradables rebanada a través del acero como si fuera carne
The Twin Basolk are a pair of x18px Heat-based Grineer axes.
This weapon deals x18px Heat damage.
- Base elemental damage makes the Twin Basolk more reliable for elemental proc builds because there are no physical damage types present to disproportionately dilute the proc pool.
- Due to the crafting requirements including Atomos and Dual Zoren, without spending platinum, Twin Basolk costs 180,000, 4 Morphics, 2 Argon Crystal, 2,400 Salvage, 1,300 Polymer Bundle, 1,100 Ferrite, 800 Alloy Plate and 800 Rubedo. The lowest possible time spent crafting the Twin Basolk is 36 hours, assuming the Atomos and Dual Zoren are finished at the same time (although the Dual Zoren can be started any time within 12 hours of starting Atomos, and still retain the 36 hour total build time).
- When attacking the discs seem to light up and spin, indicating some kind of kinetic charge is used to provide the x18px Heat damage.
- Basolk appears to be a corruption of Basalt, a type of volcanic rock.
- The Twin Basolk is the first dual melee weapon to use the 'Twin' prefix instead of 'Dual'.
- The Twin Basolk is the sixth weapon after the Redeemer, Tipedo, Panthera, Boltace and AkJagara to require multiple different weapons as crafting requirements.