EMP Aura reduces the accuracy of Corpus enemies.
|Rank||Hit Chance||Cost *|
* Aura mods increase the amount of Mod Power
- "EMP" means "Electromagnetic Pulse"
- For a short time after Actualización 10.6, this aura could be acquired via Transmutation. This was due to a bug at the time where all mods, including previously unreleased ones such as this one, became obtainable through Transmutation. This was fixed, but players who obtained the aura this way were allowed to keep them. It was reintroduced in Actualización 18.13, but its effects were reduced in exchange for making it affect all Corpus enemies
- Prior to its reintroduction, this aura would only affect Robotic enemies, but could reduce accuracy by 60% at maximum rank.
- Curiously, this aura appears to use an older MOA model with more organic-looking legs, as opposed to the more visibly robotic ones currently in use. This suggests that this Aura might have been content for a much earlier build of the game, back when Auras were known as Artifacts. Why it was never properly implemented up until Actualización 18.13 is unknown.