Última edición, 01-04-2018 por JARVIII
Auditor is one of the many Brokers that the player may encounter whilst participating in the Index, serving as a modified Denial Bursa within the Bursa line of Corpus Proxies. Unlike their base design, the Auditor trades its slowing orbs, blinding beam and Plasma Rifle for a ranged alternative of its Rippling Shockwave, a deployable frontal shield and the ability to deploy laser barriers throughout the map.
- Auditor can deploy itself into a shield configuration usually after it deploys its Laser Barricade ability, it will block most, if not all damage in a frontal 135 degree cone and will become immobile, facing the direction it had last took damage from.
- This can be troublesome for lone Tenno if the Auditor takes cover within a corner or next to an angled wall.
- The Auditor will pack up after several seconds if there are no valid targets in sight or if they collect an index point.
- Auditor's signature ability, Laser Barricade, can only be used within select areas of the map and is not applied globally and will sometimes not use it throughout the course of the Index depending on its behavior and spawn.
- This renders the ability useless when the Auditor is in the open or isolated from doorways.
- Auditor's Laser Barricade deals significant
- Auditor's Laser Barricades are visibly the same as the regular Laser Barriers found within Corpus missions excluding that they are wider and are lined vertical instead of horizontal.
- Unlike its base model counterparts, the Auditor will not give a limited window of time for Tenno to hack its exposed back panel, it will; however, play the opening animation to such before exploding harmlessly.
|Investor Relations Department||Armis Ulta • Dru Pesfor • Rana Del • 002-ER|
|Loan Reclamation Division||Lockjaw y Sol • Nako Xol • Pelna Cade • Ved Xol|
|Robotics Technology Division||Auditor • Azoth • Jad Teran • Raptor RX|
|Zenith Galactical||Derim Zahn • Jen Dro • M-W.A.M. • Tia Mayn|