Infunde miedo en los corazones de los enemigos cercanos, haciendo que huyan aterrorizados.
|Fuerza:7 / 12 / 15 / 20 (affected enemies)|
5% / 10% / 15% / 20% (armor reduction)
|Duración:10 / 15 / 20 / 25 s|
|Alcance:5 / 10 / 12 / 15 m|
- Nekros releases a psychic blast that causes up to 7 / 12 / 15 / 20 enemies within 5 / 10 / 12 / 15 meters to enter a state of panic for 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 seconds. While panicked, enemies will not attack and will haphazardly flee, exposing themselves and reducing their armor by 5% / 10% / 15% / 20%.
- Number of affected enemies and armor reduction are affected by Power Strength.
- Armor reduction will stack multiplicatively with Corrosive Projection.
- Overlapping successive casts will stack Terrify's armor reduction effect multiplicatively.
- Duration is affected by Power Duration.
- Cast radius is affected by Power Range.
- Enemies unaffected by Terrify are prioritized upon subsequent casts.
- Energy drain Eximus units will still have their ability to drain player's energy when near.
- Bosses are unaffected by this ability.
- Can be recast while active.
- Can be used to scare enemies off when the Cryopod is hoarded by enemies or used when you need to revive teammates stranded in a horde.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Power Duration increases the duration to 70.5 seconds.
- Reduces the cast radius to 5.1 meters.
- Maximized Power Efficiency reduces the cost to 18.75 energy.
- Reduces the duration to 10 seconds.
- Maximized Power Range increases the cast radius to 37.5 meters.
- Reduces the number of affected enemies to 8 and the armor reduction to 8%.
- Maximized Power Strength increases the number of affected enemies to 59 and the armor reduction to 59.8%.
- Increases the cost to 116.25 energy.
- Reduces the duration to 18.125 seconds.