Última edición, 02-10-2017 por JARVIII
The Ankyros are a pair of gauntlets that can deliver blows quickly.
This weapon can be sold for
|Requisitos de Fabricación|
|Tiempo: 12 hrs|
|Mercado Precio: 125||Planos Precio: 15,000|
This weapon deals primarily
Invalid damage – effective against shields.
- High base attack speed.
- Slide attack can hit multiple enemies.
- High critical chance.
- Stance slot has a
polarity, matches Seismic Palm stance.
- Very short range.
- Ankyros, compared to Ankyros Prime:
Configuraciones para el arma
- Revisa una configuración del arma para ver como los jugadores modifican esta arma.
- Revisa guías para la configuración del arma para guías sobre cómo usar esta arma de forma efectiva.
- Para más ayuda general con armas, navega por guía para armas.
- When using these, remember that you must be really close and therefore expect yourself to be vulnerable to staggers, knockdowns and knockbacks.
- Occasionally, you may find it hard to hit an enemy even if they are directly in front of you. This may be a small mesh problem associated with the weapon's short range.
- Using Reach can effectively aid in hitting targets from slightly further away.
- A good combo is to use the jump slide kick (sprint and then jump and crouch) at an enemy, which will knock them over, allowing you to use the ground execute.
- The Ankyros was released on April 19, 2013 with 7.8.
- One of the phased skins released during the Steam Winter Sale of 2013 was for the Ankyros. This was the rarest one available, with only 10 known copies crafted.
- The Ankyros appears to take inspiration from a concept design of the Colossus from Dark Sector, as seen in the picture here.