Última edición, 14-03-2018 por JARVIII
The Amprex is a Corpus rifle that is unlockable through the Energy Lab in the Dojo after researching the Dera. The Amprex can easily destroy large crowds of enemies by firing multiple electric shocks that can chain between units. It functions similarly to the Synapse, which deals more damage but is limited to attacking a single target.
|Requisitos de Fabricación|
|Tiempo: 24 hrs|
|Precio: 225||Precio: 50,000|
|Laboratorio de energía 3,000|
|Tiempo: 72 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
CharacteristicsEditarThis weapon deals
- High fire rate.
- Specializes in Robotic and Machinery-enemies. Electricity is a versatile damage type, combining for
- Electric current chains between enemies.
- Multiple shots hits enemies in all directions.
- Highest Critical Chance of all weapons, alongside the Dread and Synapse.
- High status chance.
- Lowest base damage of any weapon.
- Very poor ammo efficiency - expends ammo very rapidly.
- Limited range of 18 meters.
- Damage cannot be increased with
Configuraciones para el armaEditar
- Revisa una configuración del arma para ver como los jugadores modifican esta arma.
- Revisa guías para la configuración del arma para guías sobre cómo usar esta arma de forma efectiva.
- Para más ayuda general con armas, navega por guía para armas.
- Resource-heavy to craft, requiring 8 Fieldron and 3 Argon Crystals, as well as 9000 Ferrite.
- The Amprex fires a single beam of electricity which then chain to nearby enemies from the target.
- Additional electrical arcs are also emitted, striking randomly around the player. However, these stray arcs are purely visual effects.
- Compared to the Synapse, the Amprex deals less damage but it continuously arcs to other enemies, making it more effective against crowds. Use the Synapse for single targets and the Amprex for crowd control.
- The listed 20% status chance is per second, not per hit.
- This weapon's high critical chance and damage make it ideal for critical builds using and .
- The Amprex's high fire rate and its low base damage make it highly ammo inefficient, consuming ammo at an alarming rate. It is recommended to use Team Ammo Restores to help replenish lost ammo. or to ensure a steady supply of ammo. Alternatively, bring
- Alloy Armor is highly resistant to electricity damage. To counteract this, consider pairing it with
- can be used to reduce ammo consumption, increase time between reloads, and increase damage per hit, but at a cost to the weapon's DPS.
- Although it is preferred to mod the weapon to other damage types, base Infested have no weakness or resistance to electrical damage, making base electrical damage work well for that faction. Forma is often required to change the damage type to match the amount of damage done by pure electrical damage, however.
- will allow the Amprex to hit multiple targets with its main beam. Each target hit with the main beam causes a separate set of chained damage to nearby enemies, causing this weapon to deal significantly more damage the more enemies you are able to hit. Hitting multiple enemies at one time may be difficult in practice due to the Amprex's short range.
- As of Actualización 15.13, will increase both the Amprex's range and chain distance. The increased chain distance allows every shot to hit a lot more enemies overall, greatly increasing crowd DPS and ammo efficiency.
- Using with Mirage gives you two more beams that also chain to other targets, providing much more crowd control than before.
- Shooting a corpse will also chain to enemies allowing you to shoot around corners or through objects.
- After the clan obtains the Energy Lab, it will take exactly 12 days to research this weapon.
- The Amprex's name is a portmanteau of the words Ampere (the base unit of the International System of Units used to define electric current intensity) and the word Rex, which is the Latin word for king.
- The weapon shares its similarities on its battery components with Tetra.
- This is the third Primary weapon that deals purely Lanka, and Synapse.
- This is the second clan weapon that does not need a Forma in its construction.
- Hatches on the side of the Amprex slowly open up during firing, spreading vanes underneath. This animation is a visual indicator of the weapon's magazine capacity, with the vanes spreading out more the closer the magazine is to empty. The hatch closes upon reloading.
- This is the first weapon in Energy Lab whose duplication costs 50,000 credits.
- Synapse, a similar electrical arcing weapon.
|Armas • Daño • Comparar Todo • Cosméticos|