Última edición, 03-10-2017 por JARVIII
Aguja giratoria es un mod de guardia para dagas dobles. It features swift stabs and twisting slashes.
Can be equipped on:
✓ denotes weapon with matching Stance polarity
|Combo Name||Button Combination|
|In Air +|
|Wall Dash +|
|Knockdowned Enemy +|
- Alters the default quick attacks of its melee class.
- All hits seem to proc
Invalid whenever they can. It does not, however, stop other effects from happening, leading to hits applying two effects at once and allowing for fairly reliable stunlocking on specific targets. However, the impact proc can also lead to missing specific hits due to the dagger's short range, the stance's slow nature and the distance the enemy travels away during an impact proc.
- The final hit of Fey Intervention will both ragdoll and launch enemies away.
- [console] When performing the Accursed Whispers, while amining forward can alter the combo animation to the "pause" variation of Fey Intervention.
- Against humanoids such as Grineer Lancers, the third hit of True Kiss is typically a headshot.
- If the Pause on Fey Intervention (the first) is done correctly, the strike performed will be a horizontal strike instead of vertical. The remaining three hits of the combo have very short recovery times, making it difficult to execute.
- Two combos have exactly the same name, Fey Intervention.
- Spinning Needle was released alongside the Okina and is the only dual-daggers stance which has a