Última edición, 20-03-2018 por JARVIII
Aceleración increases the attack speed of melee weapons while channeling at the cost of reduced channeling efficiency.
|Rank||Attack Speed||Channeling Efficiency||Coste||Conclave|
- You must be actively channeling the weapon for the speed increase (and energy penalty) to apply.
- Unlike other channeling mods, Quickening seems to activate as long as you have enough energy to channel, regardless of the channeling cost. Simply having Energy Siphon active on your team is enough to accomplish this.
- At maximum rank, an 80% decrease in Channeling Efficiency translates to 4 additional energy for a total of 9 Energy per hit while Channeling.
- With Furia and Berserker, a maximum total of +125% bonus attack speed can be attained while Channeling. Furia Prime will further increase the maximum to 150%.
- Unlike most mods, the picture shows an Excalibur wearing the Pendragon helmet, his Immortal Skin, as well as a different color scheme. This is a rare instance of a mod depicting a non-default character loadout. The other examples are Ataque vital, Segundo viento, True Punishment, Enduring Strike, Warrior's Grip, Killing Blow and Corrupt Charge, all of which are channeling mods. Coincidentally, all of said mods depict Excalibur wielding a Nikana. The only difference in each appearance (besides positioning) is the energy color used.
- As of Actualización 15.5, there are four new mods that also depict non-default characters. These mods are Perforar, Piercing Caliber, Breach Loader, and Auger Strike, all of which depict a Nyx Warframe with her Immortal Skin and Menticide helmet.
|Mods de canalización|
| Ataque corrupto • Sobrecarga de asesinatos • Tribulación perdurable • Ataque duradero • Defensa focalizada|
Enfoque de energía • Ataque vital • Golpe mortal • Bloquear • Aceleración • Espiral de reflejo • Reflejo